Lowery Manufacturing Company

Lowery Manufacturing Company is located in Boaz, Alabama. Their products are manufactured to meet the highest quality standards at an affordable price with 100% customer satisfaction. You will find the name Lowery Manufacturing or logo LMC on most of Their manufactured Implements. Some Implements that we carry will also have Smart Trac on them. 

Lowery Manufacturing was organized in 1967 by Elton Lowery (pictured right) and is still currently a family business, manufacturing over 200 pieces of farm implements. Lowery Manufacturing offers more items than any manufacturer in the Southeast, and are among the largest importers of agricultural parts in the nation. LMC has over 200 farm implement dealers and distributors, which are located in 22 states. Lowery Manufacturing has a fleet of trucks, which deliver approximately 30% of the implements to our dealers. The remaining 70% of our implements are picked up by dealers at our main location. 


Click to view!

BoomPole1

Boom Poles

MVC-020S (2)

Box Blades

Cultipacker

Cultipackers

ECONOMY & SLIDER CULTIVATOR

Cultivators

ANDY500

Cutters

DISC HARROW

Disc Harrows

FINISHING MOWER

Finish Mowers

FlexHarrow

Flex Harrows

HAYSPEAR

Hay Equipment

Hiller Rear View

Hiller

LANDLEVELER

Land Leveler

Luggage Rack 2

Luggage Rack

MIDDLER BUSTER

Middle Busters

CovingtonPlanter

Planters

SHANK ALL PURPOSE PLOW

Plows

PLUGGER

Plugger

POST HOLE DIGGER

Post Hole Diggers

ChickenHousePulvizer

Pulverizer

SHANKPASTURERECLAIMER

Reclaimers

ROOT RAKE

Root Rakes

SCOOP

Scoops

TL BLADE

Scrape Blades

SectionHarrow

Section Harrows

Skid Steer Solid Fork

Skid Steer

LoweryFertilizerSpreader

Spreaders

SUBSOILER

Subsoilers

TillersIndex

Tillers

Towbar

Tow bars

Wheel Chair Ramp

Wheel Chair Ramp

YARD AERATOR

Yard Aerators

YARD TOOL

Yard Tools